Holy Trinity Catholic School, founded in 1858 AD, is dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social growth of each child. Our aim is to help students take on the mind and heart of Jesus Christ throughout their lives in accordance with the Roman Catholic Faith.
Thank you for visiting our site. We pray that each and every day is one filled with joy of Jesus in your lives. Welcome!
Thanks to everyone who helped make our Fish Fry such a wonderful success. We fed a huge crowd and enjoyed a special evening filled with fun and fellowship. The prize and tuition raffles were a huge hit, too! Please click HERE to see if you are one of our lucky winners! Thanks to everyone again for all your support of this special event! We've got a huge act to follow for next year.
Looking to help Holy Trinity grow! Holy Trinity Athletic Club (HTAC) is looking for parents to join our club. Our mission is to support and promote the athletic program in a manner consistent with the goals of academic and Christian excellence. We focus on support to our Athletic Director, coaching staff and all sports and oversee programs that generate needed revenue to maintain our tradition of excellence.
If interested, please contact Dave Dionesotes at 309-838-4456 or email@example.com or attend a club meeting to meet our members. We hold meetings at the Elementary every second Wednesday of the month at 7:15pm.
The Most Reverend Daniel R. Jenky, CSC, Bishop of Peoria and President of the Archbishop Fulton Sheen Foundation, received word early Thursday morning that the 7-member board of medical experts who advise the Congregation for the Causes of the Saints at the Vatican unanimously approved a reported miracle attributed to the intercession of the Venerable Servant of God Archbishop Fulton Sheen. Click HERE to read full press release.
Who: Adults, High School and Jr. High Students (Every hour is a counted service hour!)
Where: Holy Trinity Elementary School Cafeteria
When: Saturday March 22th 9:00 am to 1:00 pm; Monday March 24th 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm; Tuesday March 25th 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm; andWednesday March 26th 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (if needed).
Click HERE for more details.
Click HERE to see the wonderful things happening during March at Holy Trinity School!
Please join us for the next School Club meeting on Thursday, March 13th at 6:00 pm . (please note the date has changed) We will meet in the Music Room! We are very fortunate to have the following teachers and administration joining us for this meeting – Mrs. Roche, Mrs. Blue, Mrs. Hajek, Mrs. Kessinger, Mrs. McConnell, Mrs. Mikesell,and Mrs. Stenger. Please come and hear the exciting news we have to share regarding our school and the exciting things going on with School Club. We will be nominating board members for the upcoming 2014-2015 School Year. For each parent that comes to the meeting, their child will get a jeans day on Thursday, March 20! We look forward to seeing you!
Please mark your calendars now to join us for the elementary building students' annual Quane Dance Program. The dance will be on Tuesday, March 18, 1:30 p.m. in the Elementary building gym.
Registration for students entering grades K-8 next school year is now underway:
* For prospective famlies, we would love the opportunity to share our school with you first hand. Please contact the elementary school office at 662-3712 or junior high office at 828-7151 for information and/or to arrange a tour. We look forward to welcoming your family to our school.
* For new families we will have registration packets available in either of our school building offices [Elementary - 1909 E. Lincoln; Junior High - 705 N. Roosevelt] - feel free to stop in at whichever location is most convenient. Otherwise, please contact our school office and we will be happy to mail out materials for your convenience. Thank you for making Holy Trinity School the choice for your child's education!
* For current families, registration will be available by logging into Family Access in Skyward. Thank you for your continued support of Holy Trinity School. It is because of you that our school thrives!
Do you work for a company that has "matching gifts", "volunteer hour contributions", or will make donations in other ways to your children's school? If so, please consider connecting with the resources within your company so that Holy Trinity might benefit. Below are some companies that will support. Please contact the school office if you are aware of others and we can post as well. As always, thank you all so much for ALL you do for our students and our school!
* State Farm Good Neighbor Grant Program: If you volunteered 40 hours at our school during the calendar year 2013, you are eligible to earn a $500 grant for Holy Trinity Catholic School. Active employees, agents or retirees are eligible. Associates are encouraged to submit their request online at www.easymatch.com/statefarm.com. This is available on the State Farm intranet and also on the statefarm.com retiree site. If you were unable to volunteer this year, please consider this opportunity for 2014. You can start earning your hours today. As always, there are many opportunities through our School Club, Sports, cafeteria, library and other programs.
* Country Financial Volunteer Assistance Program :on COUNTRY passport under volunteer assistance program, employees can request $100 in COUNTRY brand products to be donated or $100 monetary donation.
Thank you all so much for giving your time and talent to help improve our children's opportunities while helping to minimize the rising costs of education at Holy Trinity Catholic School. We are blessed for your dedication to our students and our school.
Believe it or not, it's time for us to be preparing for registration for the next year. As in the past, tuition assistance scholarship grants will be available for the 2014 - 2015 school year to students enrolled in/intending to enroll in grades kindergarten through 12. All grants will be based on financial need objectively assessed. Any family that would like to apply for scholarships from the diocese or from our supporting parishes will need to follow the protocols listed by the diocese. Click here for information about the grants. Parents are encouraged to apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. Please note the new deadline has been moved to March 15, 2014. Families of students currently receiving grants are reminded that all grants are for one year only and anyone seeking to renew a grant for 2014 - 2015 must reapply. Notification of grant awards will be made by mid-April.
You may purchase various Holy Trinity spirit wear items at any time this school year by clicking on the following link: http://www.selectspiritwear.com/shop4/pc/viewcategories.asp?idcategory=140
Please help the American Red Cross build their blood supply up after a difficult winter. Donate during our blood drive Wednesday (March 12) from...
We are planning a fan bus to Tuesday night's Boy's Basketball Super Sectional game vs. Sterling Newman Catholic at 8:00 p.m. in DeKalb....
CCHS Senior Basketball player Molly McGraw is nominated for the February Meathead of the Month. You can vote for her once a day through...
On March 6, Associate Principal Sean Foster was named Central Catholic High School's next Principal. He will assume the role when Principal Joy Allen...