Holy Trinity Catholic School, founded in 1858 AD, is dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social growth of each child. Our aim is to help students take on the mind and heart of Jesus Christ throughout their lives in accordance with the Roman Catholic Faith.
Thank you for visiting our site. We pray that each and every day is one filled with joy of Jesus in your lives. Welcome!
Holy Trinity School Club will have gently used uniforms for sale at Back-to-School Night on Monday, August 11, in the Elementary school cafeteria.
We will also be taking any HT athletic apparel, spirit wear (i.e. sweatshirts, t-shirts) as well as First Communion clothing.
For any parents who would like to sell their child's uniforms, please do the following:
· Please label each uniform item with family name and price.
· Drop uniforms off at the Elementary School Office on Tuesday, 8/5 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) and Thursday, 8/7 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
· Complete the form in the office when you drop off your uniforms.
· Please note that the School Club will be retaining 25% of the proceeds to cover costs of the sale.
Please contact Deanika Schnierle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Holy Trinity School is pleased to announce that we are still accepting applications for a limited number of openings for our 2014-15 School Year.
* For prospective famlies, we would love the opportunity to share our school with you first hand. Please contact the elementary school office at 662-3712 or junior high office at 828-7151 for information and/or to arrange a tour. We look forward to welcoming your family to our school.
* For new families we will have registration packets available in either of our school building offices [Elementary - 1909 E. Lincoln; Junior High - 705 N. Roosevelt] - feel free to stop in at whichever location is most convenient. Otherwise, please contact our school office and we will be happy to mail out materials for your convenience. Thank you for making Holy Trinity School the choice for your child's education!
While the school does not have an official schedule during the summer, both the Elementary and Jr. High offices are typically open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-2. You are welcome to stop in anytime, but we encourage you to call first to ensure someone will be here to assist you. Please call us at 309-662-3712 (Elementary) or 309-828-7151 (Jr. High). You can also contact us 24/7 via our website by clicking here.
May you walk with God this summer
In whatever you do and wherever you go.
Walking with God means...
Walking with honesty and with courage,
Walking with love, respect, and concern for the feelings of others.
May you talk to God this summer
And every day and in every situation
Talking with God means...
Praying words of praise for the beauty of creation
Saying prayers of thanks for friends and good times,
Asking God's help in all your decisions
Expressing sorrow when you have failed
May you talk with God every day. Amen.
- Author unknown